Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rasta Cupcakes

These cupcakes were butter cupcakes with Nutella filling; topped with buttercream frosting. The birthday gal was into the Rastafari or 'reggae' stuffs so with the requested number of cupcakes, I did the Rasta man, the marijuana leaf, the flag and the peace sign using Wilton fondant but I used the coloured ones. Really salute those bakies who actually make their own fondant. I wish I could but I don't have a KitchenAid and I don't have a big working table..blechz! Anyhow, here are the pics!! Enjoy!!;p

Buttercream in red, green and yellow!

8 cuppies in the box, "Rasta-ed"! hahahaha!

The marijuana leaf..

The Rasta man..I love the dreadlocks!have always wanted to make my hair like this but thinking of the smell...hmmm....decided not to! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment