Monday, December 6, 2010

Noretta's Wedding Gift Cupcakes

I was excited when Noretta told me the theme for these cuppies! Better still, she left the design to me so I didn't have any restrictions at all..=) She wanted all the cupcakes to have designs that are related to floorball like the goalpost, goalkeeper's suit, the helmet, ...oh well, you get the drift!

The set that I did for the groom's side (for Noretta) was not really well done coz some of the toppers had melted and I had to re-do some of it!!=( I was in such a rush that I managed to snap only 2 pathetic pics as compared to the set that I did for Noretta (for the groom). Although I have been baking for a year plus now, this was still an experience and I must tell myself NEVER to do last minute baking!! =_=

The Toppers

The little fondant bride!=)

With natural locks just like Noretta!=)

The headless groom! muahahha!

Tadaaa! ^_^

Bride & Groom (love the dimples, just like Notz!)

Jersey No. 15!

His Tux..

Supposedly to be the keeper's suit! =_=
 
Floorball sticks..

The Cupcakes with Icing!;p

White chocolate icing! YuMzZzzz!!!!

  From the Bride to the Groom

I'm loving it! ^_^

I like the blue floorball balls as well!! ;p

From the Groom to the Bride

One of the 2 pics that I managed to snap before the groom's bro came to collect it..*haiz...
 
Was kinda happy with how the toppers had turned out but I'm not exactly 100% satisfied 'coz I thought that I could have done much better if I had more time!! =/ I wish I had started earlier...grrrrr...am sooooo angry with myself..=/

No comments:

Post a Comment